AUBURN, Maine — A fireplace at an condo constructing in Auburn has left 5 individuals with out a place to remain Thursday.
Firefighters say all 5 tenants of the constructing between Nice and Excessive Streets made it out safely, however a canine and a cat are nonetheless unaccounted for.
Firefighters consider the blaze began on a second-floor balcony, however the reason for the hearth continues to be unknown. An investigation is underway.
The constructing is not liveable, and the 5 tenants won’t be able to maneuver again in.
Extra articles from the BDN